Monday, September 24, 2007

One Week to Go!!

It's so close! It's making me completely crazy that all the orientation videos show all these amazingly awesome features of the website that we can't actually access yet. I think that the designers of this program are specialized in torture as well as animation. Anyways, I'm super stoked and super nervous and feel like there's way too much to do, but hopefully I can handle it! I'm sure blogging isn't the wisest use of my time, but at least I'm keeping the blog going. Yay for me!

So in other news, I went to see Paprika last week (by Satoshi Kon, guy who did Perfect Blue, Millennium Actress and Tokyo Godfathers) and the whole movie was pretty much pure insanity, but I really liked it. For the majority of the movie I almost felt like I was being attacked because I was constantly being inundated with very strange visuals, music and plot, but the movie was very well directed and carried out, and I recommend it if you like bizarre movies.

Time to go for a walk and some tea, wish me luck in my last minute scramble to get ready for next week!

Oh and PS: Heroes starts tonight!! Even if you've never watched it and hate super heroes and think it sounds really lame (which is what I initially thought) you should definitely give it a try. I have yet to meet someone who has watched a few episodes and not liked it, so give it a go! If you already watch it, please be satisfied in the knowledge that you are awesome.

1 comment:

net perin said...

Hey Lyndsey Good Luck!
and Thanks for the link!

~Net