Saturday, September 29, 2007

All Systems Operational

Webcam, check. Scanner, check. Sketchbook, check. Tablet, check. Quicktime, check. Maya, check. Copious quantities of ram required to run Maya, check. Calm mental state and sense of readiness ...check?

OK well maybe I still don't feel ready, and maybe Totoro is still suggesting that I'm not prepared, but at least all my stuff is ready to go!

At least I think my stuff is good to go. I ended up having to get Maya 2008 b/c Studica.com took down Maya 8.5 like a day before I went to buy it, so hopefully I don't run into any problems since 2008 technically isn't supported and hasn't yet been tested with AM content. I'm sure it'll be fiiiiine, and besides, there's always PLE!

Anyways, this is probably my last post before AM actually starts (2 more days, woo) so lets hope that the big kids don't make fun of me on my first day of school, and that my next post is full of awesome and positive goodness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello. interested to know your knowledge of animation.