Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm in!!

Woot! I'm accepted! Part of me is terrified even though it's still 3 months away, but for the most part I'm just excited. I guess they must've really put the burners on and gotten to work on that pile of apps since it only took a week to hear back. One of the admissions officers posted on the AM CGTalk thread too, which I thought was kinda nice.

So now I feel like I really need to get down to work and prepare myself! The Illusion of Life and Animator's Survival Kit should be arriving any day, so I can start reading those, but I feel like I need to be sketching like mad, learning maya, and coming up with brilliant short film ideas! I want to make the most out of this program, and as a result I'm having ridiculous expectations of myself and it's making me nervous.

On a side note, now that I'm officially accepted I hope the AM Webring Master (or whatever he's called) accepts me too! Hopefully he isn't dead or something because my blog should've been reviewed by now and I really want to get this thing going so I can start meeting other AM people. The sad truth is that no one is reading this right now. QQ

1 comment:

Ben said...

I just got into AM too! I'll start in October. See you there.